Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 490

Thread: Random: Random subject thread (NOT insanity)

  1. #301
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Bush said last night that he thinks that schools need to be locally run again.

    And then after that, he said about how the federal gov't. needs to come in and make sure the schools are doing well, and to make sure they have the right curriculum.

    -.-

  2. #302
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Japn japan... I donno about it... I trust you guys...

  3. #303
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xel: schools need to be locally run again

    That's retarded, decentralized government kills it. What the country needs is one and only strong, yet minimalist and ultraliberal government, IMO.


    And then after that, he said about how the federal gov't. needs to come in and make sure the schools are doing well, and to make sure they have the right curriculum.

    Heh. The more I hear of him, the more similar to Spanish socialists I find it. Saying north and south at the same time, so nobody's pissed, then going west.


    IRT Dreamer: Japn japan... I donno about it... I trust you guys...

    Japan is cool, it's not perfect like anywhere, and it has its share of morons, but they are IMO the best of the best in arts and technology, and are infinitely better than France, especially for this kind of thing.

  4. #304
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, I believe they would do better also.

    I didn't want the Republican convention since I knew most of it they would make up.

  5. #305
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, Spain, Italy, Germany, Japan, etc. have the technology (and nuclear power plants), but signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and governments haven't shown interest in developing them, part because the treaty, part because the cost, and part because because of different treaties and alliances (like NATO), the USA should use his if we're attacked by that kind of thing. Of course that would mean the third world war. What I wonder is how India and Pakistan have people dying of hunger in the streets (well, India has people, Pakistan... not always), and decide to spend a gazillion dollars on nuclear weapons.

    Actually, I think nuclear technology is pretty good and should be developed because:
    - It's the best we have for producing energy, and once nuclear fusion power plants are ready, it'll be the very best
    - It's the only acceptable propulsion system we know of if we want to go really far from the Earth
    - It helps not getting attacked by others if you have this kind of thing

    The ITER, integrated by all the civilized world mainly (Europe, America, CJK, Russia), will research on nuclear fusion power technology. They're still deciding where to build the facilities, and I hope Japan wins, because the USA wasn't interested, Canada had withdrawn its place because of funds, and France presented its own through the EU, Spain had a much better, larger place, and offered much more funds than France does, but France "L'Europe c'est moi" used the EU to make Spain withdrawn its proposal, those fucking gay frogs and that stupid European Union, that's why I want Japan to win, anything but France.

  6. #306
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dreamer, the Prince and Princess of Spain are on official visit in Hungary.

  7. #307
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In Budapest, they're in an official visit to tighten relations, advertise Spain, talk about the EU, etc.

  8. #308
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I need to get knighted someday, if a drug-abusing rockstar like Mick Jagger can do it, so can i.

  9. #309
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yaay http://5chan.net [Warning: Adult link once launched]

  10. #310
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha, lovely link, Wiseman.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •